3.5.12

LOAD 512 Day 3 | PLOAW Week 18

Today's LOAD-challenge was to use holiday colours on a non-holiday themed page.
I had already edited and printed these photos, and since purple is my friend A's favourite colour, I decided to go with a somewhat Halloween-y colour scheme in her honour. The yellow photomat is actually a bit more orange in RL.


The PLOAW-challenge for week 18 was to use 'special' paper instead of just regular ol' patterned paper and cardstock. I used 2 colours of handmade paper for the photomat and a background paper that almost looks like salt-paper.

I used some of Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions on the main photo (Old West and Burned Edge to be exact), and used photo frame brushes from Designer Digitals.

Here are the SOOC* and edited version of the main photo:

SOOC

edited version


SOOC = Straight Out Of Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment