13.5.12

LOAD 512 Day 13 | PLOAW Week 20

Today's Mother's Day and LOAD's 2nd Sketchy Sunday.
Lain provided a new sketch for today's challenge, which I flipped around again to get the ideas coming (this helps me to visualize the possibilities).


In the end I decided to stick with the original sketch and made a page about the similarities between my mom and me. I've done a mini-album a few years ago using the same photos and concept, but I liked the idea of having a page on this topic in my regular album as well.


It's a very simple page: just cardstock, 3 pieces of patterned paper, a printed title and handwritten journaling. For all those people who argue that scrapbooking is expensive: it really isn't. You can make a page as simple or as elaborate as you choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment