18.11.11

Project Layout A Week 2012 (a.k.a. PLOAW)

When I started Project Life a few months ago, I also joined a PL Yahoo-group initiated by M., a fellow scrapbooker. Most of the participants are doing weekly PL spreads (whereas I decided to do monthly spreads) and since that proved to be quite labour-intensive, many found that they hardly did any 'regular' scrapbooking this past year.

M. came up with the idea to do a layout a week in 2012, instead of another Project Life album. I suggested that we could maybe incorporate a weekly challenge to stretch our creative muscles, so to speak. The idea was well-received and I was asked to be in charge of the challenges.

So the past 2 days I've spent collecting challenge ideas for PLOAW: Project Layout A Week. Starting in January, you'll see the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment