6.11.11

December Daily - gathering materials

December Daily is a project by scrapbooking guru Ali Edwards. For the past few years, she's made an album counting down the month of December until Christmas, documenting all the everyday things that make the holiday season special.

This year I'm thinking of doing a similar album, for the entire month of December (so up until New Year's Eve).

Today I spent some time on one of the most fun parts of scrapbooking in general: gathering stuff. Like any true scrapbooker, I have tons of supplies... The best part? I came across things that I've had forever, and seem perfect for this project! (Note to my mom: See? Hoarding is NOT necessarily a bad thing!)

Here's what I pulled out of my stash:

paper and vellum

other odds and ends: stickers, bling, ribbon, rub-ons etc.

Will I use everything on this project? Not likely.
Will I end up using additional supplies? Probably.

But that's OK, 'cause getting all these things together has already set the creative wheels in motion ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment