9.2.12

Designer Digitals' Quarterly Sale is here!

I came across Designer Digitals via the blogs of scrapbook gurus Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske, who both design for them. I'm not much of a digital scrapper, so far I've done only 1 (ONE) all-digital page, exactly 1 year ago: a page for my aunt & uncle's gift album when they celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, using only freebies.
(not that bad, if I do say so myself ;-) )

Since then I have become a bit more adventurous with using digital elements for hybrid pages: I've used Ali Edwards' templates for last year's Week in the Life and December Daily projects. (both of which are still not quite finished, BTW...)

As I've mentioned before, I've thought about doing some digital pages this month since I'll be on holiday during part of LOAD. I was hoping they would have their Quarterly Sale before then, but knowing my luck, I expected it to be after I got back home... But lo and behold, they're having this year's first Quarterly Sale from Feb 9-16, just in time for my trip! So I didn't waste any time in ordering some necessities:

a whole collection of templates
click here

...and another collection of templates
click here

Tiny Templates, perfect for Project Life
click here

more Tiny Templates...
click here

...and even more Tiny Templates
click here

6x12 format, great for Project Life inserts
click here

some solid cardstock
click here

more solid cardstock...
click here

...and even more solid cardstock.
click here

Want to dabble a bit with digital scrapbooking yourself? Two Peas in a Bucket has a whole bunch of free digital kits to try it out! You can even download a free trial version of Photoshop Elements 10 to get yourself started.

No comments:

Post a Comment