26.2.12

LOAD 212 Day 26 | PLOAW Week 7 | ScrapHappy February sketch

I'm back from my trip! Despite my best intentions, I did not keep up with LOAD - we stayed in several hotels and most did not have Wifi at the room. In addition, we kept such a busy schedule travelling that I pretty much collapsed with exhaustion as soon as I got to my room...
I do plan to revisit the challenges I missed, but at my own pace.

Since I got home, I've taken some extra days to get back into the groove, so to speak {thank you, Madonna} . For this layout, I combined several different challenges.

Today's LOAD prompt was to make a page about your girl crush. Though I'm in my 30s, I've had this major crush on Robert Pattinson since 'Twilight' first came out. It's quite pathetic really - LOL!
The PLOAW challenge for week 7 was to make a page without journaling, only using the title to convey the message. I usually don't have a lot of journaling on my pages, but found out that I had more to say than I had anticipated and cheated a little by hiding my journaling tag. I say it counts ;-)
In addition, I also used this month's ScrapHappy sketch (mirrored).



I tried to not make it TOO freaky "watch-it-or-I'll-get-a-restraining-order"-stalkerish - did I succeed, do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment