16.1.12

Project Life 2011 - December update

Next week, I'm meeting a bunch of women from our online PL-group. Since I've been behind ever since I started this project in July (!), that meant I had my work cut out for me this weekend to catch up...

Fortunately I had enough pictures and memorabilia thanks to December Daily, it was just a matter of putting it together. As usual, I still have to get my journaling done, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.






What happened this month:
- my parents and I went to the zoo for my birthday
- attended a theater show with my cousin
- went to see the Nutcracker ballet
- I got a huge box of goodies for being the 1000th client at a local supermarket!
- annual Kerstklaas celebration with my friends (we combine St Nicolas and Christmas and call it Kerstklaas)
- annual Christmas party at work
- Give a Child a Gift project at work (employees buy Christmas gifts for children of families who rely on the Food Bank)
- my parents' 40th (!) wedding anniversary
- Christmas Eve at my parents

I do plan to continue Project Life in 2012! Already busy taking pictures and collecting other 'stuff' ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment