21.1.12

Design Seeds

I thought about whether I would blog about this, since it's not exactly about making stuff.
And then I thought: the hell with it, it's my party and I'll post if I want to! {thank you, Leslie Gore}

I've been on Pinterest for a couple of months now, and one of the things I pin most often, besides free printables, promising-looking recipes and cool craft ideas, are the inspirational colour combos from Design Seeds.

I'm telling you, they are completely awesome! The people at Design Seeds use gorgeous photographs for their palettes, and the colours are absolutely amazing. They post several palettes a day and I swear I've had to restrain myself from licking my computer screen more than once, they are THAT drool-worthy! {LOL}

Some of today's palettes, to get an idea:






Now go check them out. Or visit my colour inspiration-board on Pinterest.
Shoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment