11.6.12

PLOAW Week 24

I posted the challenge for week 24 yesterday, a few days into EURO 2012. Needless to say I took my inspiration from the tournament: make a page about football and/or using the colour orange.

A few years ago, I participated in Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class at BPC. All of the pages were either in 12x12 or 8,5x11 format, while I normally scrapbook on A4-format.
Because I still love the topics I scrapped about during the class, I've slowly but surely started to re-do them on A4-format. That way I could keep my Design Your Life album intact, but also include these stories into my 'regular' A4 albums.

You can see some of those pages here, here, here, here, here and here.

Here's another one I've redone just yesterday, and since I've used orange accents I'd say it meets the challenge ;-)

The original at 8,5x11:


The A4-version:



No comments:

Post a Comment