1.2.13

LOAD 213 | Day 1


And we're off on another round of LOAD!
Today's challenge was to make a page without text, and let the photos speak for themselves.
 
This first day took quite some effort: I was home late (10PM-ish) and wasn't feeling too well. But I didn't want to start the month off by forfeiting the very first day, so I dragged myself to my scraproom anyway... And when I was working, it was actually quite nice.
 
I didn't quite follow today's prompt: though I'm usually not very verbose on my pages (I often struggle with the journaling), I had too much to say to go entirely 'wordless'.
These are photos of last year's trip to the USA, a visit to the Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, TN. The museum is located in the motel where Dr Martin Luther King was shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment