9.3.12

Awesome idea: include a video on your scrapbook page!

I don't know about all you other scrapbookers out there, but sometimes I feel like photos alone simply aren't enough, and I wish I could include a video on my page. But that's just silly and impossible, right? Right??

WRONG!

I came across this video on YouTube that offers a perfect solution to include a video on your page using a QR code and your smart phone:


[fast forward to approx. 7.50mins]

In short:
1) upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or a similar website.
2) convert the URL of the video to a QR code using an online converter service.
3) copy and print the QR code, and include it on your page.
4) when you want to watch/show the video, scan the code with an app on your smart phone to play the video.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment